- The dream Father placed in me years ago is becoming reality today
- Goodbyes are done
- Had countless refreshing conversations with friends in Riverside the last 2 weeks
- Got to be a part of my best friend's wedding
- I've been watching Father work in my family through me leaving, and it's exciting
- Enjoyed sweet time with Father on my first flight, which went by really fast
- As I'm sitting in my layover airport, I'm listening to Mandarin being spoken all around me, and I'm so thankful that I'm not learning this complicated language! Shout out to all my friends who are ;)
- I'm a few short hours away from reaching my new home!!
Sunday, October 17, 2010
Thankful
Today, I have so many things to be thankful for. Here are a few...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
yayyyy!!!!
ReplyDeleteHey roomie! Excited for the next chapter in both of our lives. :)
ReplyDelete