Monday, October 4, 2010

A Great Day

Why today was a great day...

  • I woke up to cloudy skies
  • I spent time with a loyal God who welcomed me back into His arms after I kind of turned from Him for a few weeks
  • I went running on my old route in the spitting rain
  • I spent time with one of my closest friends
  • I visited with my kids and shared life with their mom, a lady who really understands me
  • After craving meatballs, my roommate asked me if I would make them if she picked up the groceries, which I answered with a very excited YES!
  • I enjoyed a good conversation with my roommate, catching up on life
  • I talked with my close friend in SE Asia for an hour on skype
  • It was cold outside all day and I even had to wear a sweatshirt when I biked this evening!
  • My visa came today :) :) :)
  • I received an unexpected package from an amazing friend that contained all kinds of love, laughter, and memories
Wow, Father! Thank you for so many blessings all packed into one day!

3 comments:

  1. good thing the meatballs didn't roll out the front table and onto the floor! ;) it's really nice to have your home, roomie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Jenn :) It's good to be home!

    ReplyDelete