"I'm trying to hold on, but I've lost the will to fight. How can I go on pretending that there's nothing wrong? Life has brought me to my knees. Is there anyone who feels like me? Will You rescue me?" (random lyrics from Shattered Life by Seventh Day Slumber).

From Storm by Lifehouse:
So overwhelmed by the ocean's shapeless form
water's getting harder to tread
with these waves crashing over my head
and I will walk on water
you will catch me if I fall
and I will get lost into your eyes
and everything will be alright
I know everything is alright
everything's alright

"It takes all I am to believe in the mercy that covers me. Did you really have to die for me? All I am for all You are? What I need and what I believe are worlds apart. Take my world apart. I need you. I am on my knees. Take my world apart. I need you. Broken on my knees" (random lyrics from Worlds Apart by Jars of Clay).

From To Know You by Casting Crowns:
To know you is to ache for more than ordinary
To know you is to look beyond the temporary
To know you is believing that you will be enough
Cause there is no life without you
More than my next breath
More than life or death
All I'm reaching for, I live my life to know you more
I leave it all behind, you are all that satisfies
To know you is to want to know you more
To know you is to want to know you more
All this life could offer me, could not compare to you
Compare to you
And I count it all as lost, compared to knowing you
Knowing you

From You are a Child of Mine by Mark Schultz:
I’ve been hearing voices
Telling me that I could
Never be what I wanna be.
They’re binding me with lies,
Haunting me at night,
And saying there’s nothing to believe.
Somewhere in the quietness,
When I’m overcome with loneliness,
I hear You call my name.
And like a father You are near
And as I listen I can hear You say
You are a child of Mine
Born of My own design
And you bear the heart of life.
No matter where you go,
Oh, you will always know
You have been made free in Christ.
You are a child of Mine
And so I listen as You tell me who I am
And who it is I’m gonna be.
And I hang on every word,
Knowing I have heard
I am Yours and I am free
But when I am alone at night
That is when I hear the lie
You’ll never be enough
And though I’m giving into fear
If I listen I can hear You say
No comments:
Post a Comment