This could very well explain me the last couple of weeks. My friend wrote about "feeling" a lot lately, even though she's generally a thinker. I realized I've been the same way, as much as I HATE to admit it! Tonight, I took a shortened version of Myers Briggs (sub-consciously to make sure I'm still a thinker!). And, no fear, I am still an ISTJ. Phewf!
Some of the emotions I've experienced the last couple weeks include, but are not limited to:
- Overjoyed excitement to go
- Awe of God's faithfulness and goodness to me
- Self-pity
- Sadness to leave
- Fear
- Anxiety/unrest
- Thankfulness that my Father knows me and loves me and that He is trustworthy
- Anger
- Hurt/pain for my friend who is hurting
Today, I was feeling particularly down, sad, sick, and tired. I was just off. I haven't been sleeping, had a headache, sore throat, etc. Didn't feel like doing anything but at the same time didn't want to sit at home doing nothing. Does anyone else ever have days like that? Well, God blessed me (AGAIN!!) with exactly what I needed--a long skype conversation with my friend in which we could relate to each other on so many levels at this point in time. Exactly what I needed!! A night on the couch not going anywhere but still doing something so productive! Thank you, Lord!
so I'm an INT/FP a little higher on the F side because of the fact that I'm dyslexic I believe(I'm an extreme P witch is too bad for Danny cause it basically means I'm a slob and late for everything... which I am). I HATE emotions, though, I wish I was Vulcan.
ReplyDeleteLol. Brittney, I love you!
ReplyDelete