Thursday, March 25, 2010

Priorities

This last week, my to do list has been a mile long and it hasn't seemed to get any shorter. Here are some of the things that have been consuming my time this week...

1. Getting ready for the garage sale (AKA cleaning out my room, kitchen, garage, etc.)

2. Training for a half marathon, which is April 18, and I just started training :)

3. Reading about my country

4. Learning my new language

5. Keeping my lent commitment of memorizing the Word every day

6. Walking with my roomie to get her motivated to get back in the groove of working out :)

7. Organizing a global wall for Missio Dei

8. Organizing Hope Sunday

9. Corresponding with my new connections overseas :) :) :)

10. Oh ya, WORK!!


So, in the midst of all this craziness, I haven't had much time to spend with Abba. I miss Him. Too busy of a schedule. Too much computer time. Too much priority placed on the above list. I'm shooting for some quality time with Him this weekend, and I'm excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment