Sunday, March 21, 2010
Adding Salt to the Wound
Sitting in church today, God asked me why I've only been focused on giving over what I have but don't need. What about trusting Him with what I need too? What about giving those needs over to Him? He wants ALL, not just what I don't need. As I went through some of my stuff yesterday for the garage sale, it was like I was creating a dichotomy. This stuff is God's, but this stuff is mine. Um, doesn't work like that. It's ALL God's! It's all from Him and for Him. So, God, take everything. ALL of me. ALL my stuff. ALL my resources. (I have a hard time putting "my" in front of any of those words because none of it really is mine.) Lord, here's my whole pie. (P.S.--I picked berry pie cuz it's my favorite, and since my life is a pie to God, I want it to be the yummiest kind! You can laugh now cuz I certainly am.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment