Praise the Lord! The waiting...at least the waiting with a very unknown, uncertain future....is over!!! Yes, I'm still waiting, but at least now I have some direction. Limited. But some. Some is better than none. Right? God has seen it best in His timing to now send me overseas! I'm thrilled!! Couldn't be more excited! And although I cannot tell you where I am going, I can tell you that starting in October, I'll be eating a lot of veggies and rice. Mmm good :) And I'll be sweating more than I ever have in my life. Oh, and I may live alongside monkeys, and I won't have to leave the California comfort of earthquakes :)
Thank you all for praying for me, supporting me, encouraging me, and challenging me in this LONG period of waiting! I appreciate you more than you know. Please don't stop praying for me, and please continue to let me know how I can pray for you!
No comments:
Post a Comment