Monday, February 8, 2010
What If...?
What if God doesn't have Journeyman in the plans for me? What if He just has me going to the interview conference to reveal something else to me or to meet somebody who directs me somewhere else or...? I hadn't thought of these as possibilities until tonight when I met with a girl who just finished Journeyman. She brought this up, that even if I don't get to do the program, God still has a purpose for sending me to the interview conference. The conference is more of a serious prayer time where each individual seriously seeks the Lord on His direction for their lives, whether it's Journeyman or something else. I've stopped thinking about alternatives to Journeyman, but I realized tonight that being open means being open to WHATEVER God has for me, even if it's something totally unexpected (which it most likely is cuz that's just how God works!). Whatever God has in store, I'm excited. I'm excited to spend that time praying and seeking Him, surrounded by others who are doing the same. I'm excited to hear His voice as He guides and directs me. I'm excited to discover His plans in this next chapter of life. Please pray for me as I seek Him that I will truly hear His voice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment