Tuesday, February 2, 2010
I'm Really Going!
Yesterday I received a packet of information about my interview, and it hit me that I really am going to this interview! I know that might sound crazy, but I guess it hadn't cemented in my brain until last night. I really am making a serious step toward living overseas for the next 2 years of my life. It's a reality. With all of this realization last night, I got scared. But this morning while I was praying, I also realized that I can't picture myself doing anything else in the next 2 years. I don't know if that's a good or bad thing or what that means really, but that's where I am. I'm also super excited, don't get me wrong! God has continually counteracted my fear with His peace and His constant plea for me to trust and rest in Him. I can't wait to see what God has in store :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment