To God alone be the glory. Let me just first start off by saying that God is worthy of all praise and all glory. It was amazing to watch God work for the sake of His name amidst a community of His people passionate to take His name to the nations. It was like a little glimpse of heaven. Here are some songs to kind of bring you through the journey God brought me through this week.
I would add a little to this one:
Psalm 46:10 "Cease striving and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations. I will be exalted in the earth."
That's pretty much the quick summary of what God brought me through this week. I learned a lot, was humbled a lot, was challenged a lot, and now am extremely excited for not only where He is leading me next but also for the time left here to be more intentional in reaching the lost here in Riverside! Thank you all for praying. God heard and answered your prayers in more ways than you or I know!
Ephesians 3:20-21
"Now to Him who is able to do far more abundantly beyond all that we ask or think, according to the power that works within us, to Him be the glory in the church and in Christ Jesus to all generations forever and ever. Amen."
so... ????
ReplyDeleteI'm waiting (imagine that!) to hear back about which job I have. Probably be 2-3 weeks. I'll call you with the job choices I requested. Shouldn't be typed online if ya know what I mean ;)
ReplyDelete