(I should probably make the disclaimer that if you're my mom, you should probably stop reading here.)
- I can pass other cars and motorcycles pretty much whenever I want because frankly, I'm small and don't need that much space to pass, even if there's another vehicle coming.
- There are no lanes, which means, I'm not confined in any way to any space. I can move freely where I want to. Some people take that to mean they can drive on the wrong side of the road; I haven't gotten that brave yet.
- When I come to an intersection, all I have to do is be the first one to honk as I approach, and then I don't even have to slow down because everyone else stops for me!
- I depend on everyone else honking to tell me where they are in relation to me. I've found that when someone doesn't honk to let me know where they are, I get kinda upset!
- I can park pretty much wherever I want.
- I have natural air conditioning (okay, most of the time the air isn't THAT cool, but it's air, right?).
- My supervisor's wife (aka adopted mom, mentor, friend) describes driving here like a school of fish. You just all move together. If you don't, well....just move together; it's better that way.
So....you think this is funny???? I don't think so! Passing cars whenever you want even if there is another car coming? Really? You know better! Remind me to NOT drive with you when you get home! PLEASE be careful!
ReplyDelete