Saturday, April 16, 2011

He is Risen!

I just finished reading the gospels, so the crucifixion and resurrection are very fresh in my mind and heart. And, with Resurrection Day coming next weekend, it makes me even more excited to celebrate again (like we should be celebrating every day) how amazing our Savior is! If we really think about how incredible the resurrection is, we won't be able to stop thinking about it or stop proclaiming it, just like the disciples went on to do, as recorded in Acts (which I'm now reading and being BLOWN AWAY once again!). Anyway, with all of this on my mind, this song that my sister gave me awhile ago randomly played on my itunes this morning. Thought it was appropriate. Although I don't really agree with all the words, I think the perspective that this song provides is good to think about :)

No comments:

Post a Comment