I had the thought/praise today that I love having Jesus, running, and chai wherever I go. I can go anywhere and take all 3 with me! Jesus is my constant, my stability--no matter what life throws at me, no matter how I feel, no matter what's going on around me, no matter who I have with me. He is there/here...always!! PTL!
And, He has given me 2 other blessings that provide such stability in my life--2 things that enable me to spend really good time with Him on a daily basis. Running and chai. I look forward to every morning, knowing that I get to enjoy time with Him over a cup of chai :) I look forward to every evening (ok, almost every evening) that I get to run, listen to music, and have another conversation with Jesus. He allows me to think and leave stuff at His feet while I run--it's seriously been a lifesaver since I've been here!
So, thank you, Jesus, for being my stability and my constant. And thank you for giving me extra blessings of running and chai to provide extra stability and extra special time with you!


No comments:
Post a Comment