Friday, December 3, 2010

You Cannot Weary My Love

This is from my friend's book. Some days (a lot of days), this is so comforting. I know God isn't all about me at all, but it's always good to remember that He does love me, and He loves me because it glorifies Him. This is written as though God is talking...

You Cannot Weary My Love
"He said to Thomas, 'reach your finger here, and look at My hands; and
reach your hand here, and put it into My side.  Do not be unbelieving,
but believing." ~ Jn 20:27

Lift your eyes, and look upon Me.  For tho you have forgotten Me, I
have not forgotten you.  While you have busied yourselves with your
daily occupations, I HAVE STILL BEEN OCCUPIED WITH YOU.  When your
mind has been captured by the affairs of life, MY THOUGHTS HAVE BEEN
OF YOU.
My little children, you cannot weary My love.  You may grieve My
heart, but My love is changeless, infinite.  I long for you to turn to
Me.  My hands are full of blessings that I desire to give you.  I long
to hear your voice.  Yous peak much with others-O speak to Me!  I have
so much to tell You.
I am not a remote power.  I am an intimate person, even as yourself.
Have you forgotten that I made you in My own image and likeness?  It
is not that I AM AS YOU, BUT YOU ARE LIKE ME. Do not let material and
physical elements destroy your comprehension of Me as a PERSON.
"Touch Me and handle Me," I told Thomas (jn 20:27)  To you I say:
Cast yourself upon Me; pour your love out to Me.  YOU WILL DISCOVER
THAT I AM AS TANGIBLE TO YOU AS I WAS TO THOMAS.  Reach forth your
hand, and lay it upon My broken heart.  Yes, take hold of My
nail-pierced hand.  Now, can you still doubt my love?

No comments:

Post a Comment