Friday, November 5, 2010

Acres of Hope

I've been listening to Shane and Shane over and over again yesterday and today. Tonight, I journaled prayers through some of the songs. SO beautiful. SO comforting. SO refreshing. I stand in awe of an amazing God who loves me with a love I cannot comprehend and who extends abundant redemption to me!

This first song is taken from Hosea 2, one of my favorite chapters in the Bible. This is not a full or a good recording, but it's all I could find. Definitely worth buying it though!


This second song is amazing. I love the chorus: "Awaken what's inside of me. Tune my heart to all you are in me. Even though you're here, God, come! May the vision of you be the death of me, and even though you've given everything, Jesus, come!"


The last song is a very popular one, probably one you all have heard, but definitely one that's worth repeating. What exactly do you yearn for? That's a question God's been challenging me with the last couple weeks.


I encourage you to spend some time before the throne, in His sweet presence this weekend, and just soak Him in. Just be. Worship. Listen. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment