Thursday, July 7, 2011

It's Been Awhile...Take 2

I know I've titled blogs this in the past, so I'm sure it's more than just take 2, but there ya go. I have lots of blogs in my head as God has been talkin up a storm lately, but I don't really wanna hash any of them out right now. Tonight, I just wanna say how much I love and appreciate the family He's given me on this side of the world. I just saw all of them in the past few weeks, but I already miss them terribly. Their investment in my life is more than I can describe, and I thank God for the tremendous blessing of each of them. I love all of you!! Thank you for pouring into me and allowing me to be a part of your lives as well.

Brenden, Sarah Beth, Megan, Me, Lizzie, Bellamy, Trey, and Asher


Me, Lindsay, Sarah Beth
  Weird, just noticed I have the same shirt on in both of these pictures! Haha. That's beside the point--I love you all more than you know and thank God for you all of the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment